Wednesday, February 11, 2009

New Soccer Jersey

Over the last year or so I have been on a soccer jersey kick for some strange reason. Given that I am a fairly large individual, and that most jerseys follow European sizing standards (which means they are at least a size smaller than they say), tracking one down that fits has been a bit of a hassle. More to the point, trying to find a Germany home jersey has been a nightmare. Why Germany, you ask? Because 1) that is where my family originally immigrated from (I don't care if was over 200 years ago, Joe; that's still my heritage) and 2) their home kits look pretty awesome. After searching for a good eight months, I managed to track down a home jersey that not only fit, but also has a number kit for Bastian Schweinsteiger already imprinted.



To be quite honest, I do not know a whole lot about this fellow. However, he had some bad ass goals in Euro 2008, he has a ridiculously hot girlfriend, and he looks like Dangle's character in Balls Of Fury. Based on those facts, he's cool in my book.

1 comment:

Joe McClendon said...

Wait... what?

Dude, I claim Scottish heritage even though I'm like 1/3200 Scottish.